Hilltop Road 5 bedrooms 4 bathrooms overlooking Pittville Park
A lovely chalet style bungalow with 2 downstairs bedrooms, 3 upstairs bedrooms and 4 new bathrooms makes this a fantastic house for family reunions, work colleagues "bonding" , girlie get-togethers and anyone looking for a home from home when working away with their company.
The pretty, private south west facing garden is a great suntrap and offers wonderful views of Leckhampton Hill and Pittville Park meadow area.
Off road parking for 1 car. Unrestricted parking outside. Spar shop selling basic groceries, newspapers, wines, beers and spirits within a minutes walk.
- Bedroom 1 - Twin or 6 foot superking with ensuite bathroom with overhead shower, flat screen TV
- Bedroom 2 - Twin with ensuite shower room
- bedroom 3 - Small single with shared shower room TV
- Bedroom 4 - Family room with double and single bed, Flat screen TV
- Bedroom 5 - Twin or triple room TV
- Bathroom - with bath and free standing shower cubicle
- Kitchen - Fully equipped with integral appliances. All cutlery/crockery
- Sitting room with 42 inch flat screen
- 6-10 people from £1000-£1400
- Weekend rate (2 night stay) from £800 - £1000
- The Open meeting 3 nights stay £2400
- The Festival £5000