Stylish, Double Studio for Two In New Barn Lane CHeltenham
New Barn Lane, Cheltenham
1 double bedroom
This self-catering holiday let studio is just a few minutes walk from the racecourse entrance so really convenient for all racecourse events. It is light and airy with a kitchen area offering fridge, microwave, small tabletop oven/2 ring hob, cutlery and crockery. There is a separate shower room off the studio area.
The open plan living area has a dining table and chairs as well as TV and easy chairs.
This open plan studio is accessed via an external staircase so please be aware if you have mobility issues.
There is a convenience store a few yards from the studio selling newspapers and basic groceries and buses into Cheltenham on a frequent basis.
The village of Prestbury, at the bottom of the racecourse, has a selection of pubs offering great local food and The Plough in Mill Street, offers real ale.
Cheltenham centre is a 15 min walk, straight down the Evesham Road.
- Double open plan bedroom with ensuite shower and toilet
- Open plan kitchen / living area with dining table and comfy seating
- Basic kitchen with microwave and fridge.
- Free Wifi
Rates from £395 per week
- 2 night weekend from £80 per night, depending on Season
- The Open Meeting £170 per night min 2 night booking
- The Festival £1000 for 5 nights