Albemarle Gate 3 Bedroom 2 Bathroom House Overlooking Pittville Park
Albemarle Gate Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, GL50 4PH
This light and airy non-smoking semi detached house overlooks Pittville park towards Pittville Lake and is just a 10 minute stroll to the racecourse, The Centaur and The Pump rooms. Cheltenham town centre is less than a mile. The nearby Spar shop sells all basic provisions, newspapers and licensed to sell alcohol.
The Cheltenham Leisure centre is also close on hand and membership is not required. The leisure centre has an indoor swimming pool, sauna, steam room, jacuzzi, squash courts, fitness suite, running track, exercise classes as well as a licensed bar and cafeteria.
- Bedroom 1 - Twin or 6 foot super king with ensuite shower room, Freeview TV
- Bedroom 2 - Twin or 6' superking with shared bathroom and Freeviewn TV
- Bedroom 3 - Single with shared bathroom , Freeview TV
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- Fully equiped kitchen
- Large lounge / Diner with 40" TV
- Off Road parking and gardens
- Free Wi-Fi
- Rate from £700 - £1200 per week for 2-3 people
- Rate from £800 - £1400 per week for 3-5 people
- Weekend rate (2 nights stay) from £440
- Higher rates apply for Christmas/New Year, Festivals.
- The Paddy Power Race meeting from £500 night depending on number of people
- Gold Cup from £5000