Budget Town Centre House By St Pauls University Campus For 3 People
Victoria Street, Cheltenham
This is a simple 2 bedroom terraced house in the centre of Cheltenham, close to the University and Pittville Park.
It offers a twin or 6' superking bedroom and a single, upstairs bathroom with shower over the bath, sitting room with 2 sofas, large screen TV and WiFi, fully fitted and equipped kitchen with door to the rear courtyard.
This house is ideal for company staff, small family or visitors requiring a base to walk the town. No car required for town centre events.
The Leisure at Cheltenham sports centre is within 5 minutes walk and has walk in pay on the day facilities for swimming, jacuzzi, steam room, sauna, squash, badminton, gym, etc etc.
The highly rated Coconut Tree restaurant is less than 5 minutes walk from the house
- Bedroom 1. Twin or 6ft superking bed
- Bedroom 2. Single
- Upstairs bathroom with Mira shower over the bath
- Sitting room with 2 sofas, 32" TV
- Fully fitted and equipped kitchen.
- Private sunny courtyard accessed from the kitchen.
- Free Wi-Fi
- From £700-£800 per week depending on number of people and season
- The November Meeting £450 per night
- The Festival £2500 for 5 nights